Includes Museum, State Archives, 16 historic sites, and office hours
- May 29 - Art in the Garden, Red Rocks State Historic Site, Home of William Allen White family, Emporia
- June 5 - Sundown Film Festival, Little Women (1994) and "Innovations," Kansas Historical Society, Topeka
- June 5 - World War I Inventions special exhibit opens in Discovery Place, Kansas Museum of History, Topeka
- June 5-6 - John Knifechief; June 6 - Mountain Man Rendezvous, Pawnee Indian Museum State Historic Site, Republic
- June 5-20 - Kansas Archeology Training Program, High Plains. Advanced registration due May 5.
- June 7 - Sundays on the Porch, Red Rocks State Historic Site, Home of the William Allen White family, Emporia
- Through January 3 - Kansas Museum of History special exhibit, The Great Soldier State: Kansas and the Civil War
In honor of VE Day (Victory in Europe, May 8, 1945), we highlight our Eisenhower jacket.