Includes Museum, State Archives, 16 historic sites, and office hours
- July 3-4 - all locations closed
- July 10 - The Tattered Lincoln Photo Album: Lincoln's Likeness and Image in History and Memory, Kansas Historical Society
- July 10 - Sundown Film Festival - Lincoln (2012), Kansas Historical Society
- July 11 - Prairie Field Day, Mine Creek Civil War Battlefield
- Through January 3 - Kansas Museum of History special exhibit, The Great Soldier State: Kansas and the Civil War
In June we highlight our World War I Inventions exhibit. During World War I the wristwatch became popular with soldiers. Discover more innovations.