Abstracts of Statistical Rolls
Creator: State Board of Agriculture. Multiple Subunits/Subunit Not Defined
Level of Description: Series
Material Type: Government record
MICROFILM AR 719-781
Unit ID: 190052
Space Required/Quantity: 34.66 cubic feet
Title (Main title): Abstracts of Statistical Rolls
Scope and Content
Scope and content: The abstracts of statistical rolls are aggregate totals of inhabitants per town or township and agricultural statistics abstracted directly from the statistical rolls. The abstracts also include the total number of manufacturing and mining firms, as well as the total number of farms found for a given township. Also included are numbers of acres within in each township and city, as well as number of acres sown by crop type. This series is also known as Abstracts Of Assessors Returns. The returns are organized by county.
Specific Contents Identified:
Headings or descriptors assigned to subsections of the material, for example labels on a particular box or group of boxes.
- 1872C-1876C; Allen-Wyandotte; (Assessors Returns)
- 1967-1976 Abstracts of statistical files. 7 cubic boxes.
- 1967. Abstracts of statistical files. 1 cubic box.
- AR 719: Allen Co.-Geary Co. 1905-1905
- AR 720: Gove Co.-Cherokee Co. 1905-1906
- AR 721: Cheyenne Co.-Rawlins Co. 1906-1906
- AR 722: Reno Co.-Jewell Co. 1906-1907
- AR 723: Johnson Co.-Anderson Co. 1907-1908
- AR 724: Atchison Co.-Sedgwick Co. 1908-1908
- AR 725: Seward Co.-Kingman Co. 1908-1909
- AR 726: Kiowa Co.-Coffey Co. 1909-1910
- AR 727: Commanche Co.-Saline Co. 1910-1910
- AR 728: Scott Co.-Morris Co. 1910-1913
- AR 729: Morton Co.-Ellsworth Co. 1913-1914
- AR 730: Finney Co.-Wyandotte Co. 1914-1914
- AR 731: Allen Co.-Wyandotte Co. 1915-1915
- AR 732: Allen Co.-Russell Co. 1916-1916
- AR 733: Saline Co.-Johnson Co. 1916-1917
- AR 734: Kearney Co.-Wyandotte Co. 1917-1917
- AR 735: Allen Co.-Miami Co. 1918-1918
- AR 736: Montgomery Co.-Clark Co. 1918-1919
- AR 737: Clay Co.-Miami Co. 1919-1919
- AR 738: Mitchell Co.-Cheyenne Co. 1919-1920
Kansas. State Board of Agriculture
Agriculture -- Statistics
Creators and Contributors
Kansas State Agencies. State Board of Agriculture.
Kansas State Agencies. State Board of Agriculture. Multiple Subunits/Subunit Not Defined.