Actions Against Companies
Creator: Insurance Department. Multiple subunits/subunit not defined
Level of Description: Series
Material Type: Government record
Unit ID: 190719
Space Required/Quantity: 0.57 cubic feet
Title (Main title): Actions Against Companies
Scope and Content
Scope and content: Information recorded includes the action number, title of action, summons (by whom and when issued), certified copy of summons (to whom and when forwarded), fees for serving, when paid, date and amount of judgment, when paid, and space for remarks.
Specific Contents Identified:
Headings or descriptors assigned to subsections of the material, for example labels on a particular box or group of boxes.
- 1875-1941, Microfilm rolls AR9322 through 9325
- AR 9322: Actions Against Companies 1875-1911
- AR 9323: Actions Against Companies 1912-1927
- AR 9324: Actions Against Companies 1928-1937
- AR 9325: Actions Against Companies 1938-1941
Kansas. Insurance Dept. -- Records and correspondence
Civil procedure -- Kansas
Insurance -- State supervision -- Kansas
Summons -- Kansas
Kansas State Agencies. Insurance Department. Multiple subunits/subunit not defined.