Aerial Photographs - Kansas Counties
Creator: Department of Agriculture. Division of Water Resources
Level of Description: Series
Material Type: Government record
Call Number: Unavailable
Unit ID: 197699
Space Required/Quantity: 15.25 cubic feet
Title (Main title): Aerial Photographs - Kansas Counties
Scope and Content
Scope and content: Aerial photographs of Kansas counties, depicting croplands and roads. Organized by county.
Specific Contents Identified:
Headings or descriptors assigned to subsections of the material, for example labels on a particular box or group of boxes.
- 1937-1939, 1949: Norton and Rawlins counties
- Ellis County
- Index map doesn't match the photo numbers; photos are all of rural Norton County--no towns.
- Osborne County
- Photographs not identified
- Republic County
- Rooks county
- Thomas, Sherman, Jewel, Mitchell, Smith, Cloud Ottawa, and Rooks counties
- c. 1937-1950, Cheyenne, Rawlins, Sherman, and Rooks counties
- c. 1937-1950: Rooks, Cheyenne, Rawlins, and Sherman counties
Kansas. State Board of Agriculture. Division of Water Resources
Farms -- Photographs
Kansas State Agencies. Department of Agriculture. Division of Water Resources.