Brown v. Topeka Board of Education Oral History Collection at the Kansas State Historical Society: Finding Aid, Part 1 (Descriptive Information)
- Kansas State Historical Society (Topeka)
- Brown Foundation for Educational Excellence, Equity, & Research (collection is located at Kansas Collection at University of Kansas, Lawrence)
- Washburn University Law Library (Topeka)
Brown v. Topeka Board of Education oral history collection at the Kansas State Historical Society.
- AV collection 13 (at head of title)
- Brown vs. Board of Education of Topeka oral history collection (transcripts box label and cassette titles)
- Brown vs. Topeka Board of Education Oral History Collection (Internet finding aid title)
1991-1996 (bulk 1991-1992)
- Recordings: 115 sound cassettes in 2 boxes : analog, mono
- Transcripts: 1 ft. (3 boxes)
Audio tapes and transcripts of interviews conducted by Jean Van Delinder, Ralph Crowder and Cheryl Brown Henderson with individuals involved with or affected by the school desegregation cases Belton v. Gebhart (Delaware); Bolling, et al., v. Sharpe (District of Columbia); Brown, et al., v. Board of Education of Topeka, et al. (Kansas); Briggs v. Elliott (South Carolina); and Davis, et al., v. Prince Edward County Board of Supervisors (Virginia) and decided by the U.S. Supreme Court in 1954.
- Manuscript Collection No. 251
- AV Collection No. 13