Constitution Hall - Plan your visit
We invite you to visit Constitution Hall and discover more about this important place in Kansas history.
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Wednesday - Saturday
- 1 - 5 p.m. Sunday
- Closed state holidays
- $3 adults; $1 students; Kansas Historical Foundation members and children five and younger admitted free
- Portions ADA accessible. Please provide prior notification if you or a member of your party requires accommodation for special needs or disabilities.
- Find more about group tours at the site.
- Site administrator; 785-887-6520
- Find gift items and souvenirs related to the site's history.
- Became a state site in 1986
- In Kansapedia
- In Kansas Memory
- National Register nomination, listed in 1971
- National Historic Landmark, added in 1974