Guidelines and Tools
- Scheduling Electronic Records
- Electronic Recordkeeping Plan Template - v2.2
- KEEP Policy Framework - v1.0
- Kansas Electronic Records Management Guidelines
- Kansas Electronic Recordkeeping Strategy: A White Paper
- Email Guidelines
- Guidelines for Managing Records on Kansas Government Agency Websites
- Electronic Records Day - 2015
The Electronic Records Committee (ERC), a subcommittee of the Information Technology Advisory Board (ITAB), recommends and reviews policies, guidelines, and best practices for the creation, maintenance, long-term preservation of and access to electronic records created by Kansas state government.
KEEP will provide an enterprise-wide, standards-based, trusted digital repository for Kansas government electronic records with long-term value.
Contact: Matt Veatch (firstname.lastname@example.org) State Archivist, 785-272-8681, ext. 271.