The Kansas Historical Society in Topeka offers the perfect setting for memorable occasions. Nearly every weekend, weddings or receptions can be found at our complex on the west edge of Topeka. Weddings can be held outside, in the Museum lobby, and in the State Archives lobby.
- Both contemporary and historic themes
- Admission to the Museum gallery is included if you request
- Discovery Place gallery can be open for children with adults
- Stunning backdrop for event photography
- Can accommodate large and small gatherings
- Select the caterer and beverage service provider of your choice
Find inspirations here for your own special occasion!