Fort Hays - Plan your visit
We invite you to visit Fort Hays and discover more about this important place in Kansas history.
- $5 adults; $1 students; Kansas Historical Foundation members and children five and younger admitted free
- Portions ADA accessible. Please notify us prior to your visit if you or a member of your party requires accommodation for special needs or disabilities.
- Pets are welcome on the grounds of Fort Hays but are not allowed in the buildings. Dogs must be kept on a leash. Please clean up after your pet.
- For groups of more than 10, we request two weeks prior notice.
- Groups can schedule guided site tours with two weeks prior notice.
Discover a variety of Kansas books, souvenirs, and other gifts.