You can request in-person topic specific training from the Public Records program staff via email.
The current offerings are:
- Introduction to Records Management
- Creating & Revising Retention & Disposition Schedules
- Shared Drive Clean-Up
- Disaster Preparation and Recovery
- Transferring Records to the Archives
- Electronic Recordkeeping Plan preparation
In addition to in person training the following slide shows are available:
- Municipal Records Management (PDF)
- Municipal Records Retention and Storage (PDF)
- Government Records and Preservation Acts (PDF)
- General Introduction to Records Management by IPER (requires Flash)*
*Created as part of the Council of State Archivists’ “Intergovernmental Preparedness for Essential Records (IPER)” project.