Kansas Day at the Museum 2013
9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Hands-on activities! Performances! Demonstrations!
Explore the connection between Kansas the President of the United States. In conjunction with the exhibit "Hail to the Chief", Kansas Day will focus on the men who held this office and the campaigns that put them there.
Kansas Day at the Museum features:
- Hands-on standards based activities
- Main Gallery exhibits
- "Hail to the Chief" exhibit
- Demonstrations of historic crafts and skills
- Gallery carts with historic objects
Advance registration is requested for groups of 10 or more.
- Registration form. Please complete the form and submit it by email, fax or mail.
- Contact us by phone at 785-272-8681, ext. 414 or by e-mail at email@example.com
- Kansas Day Tips for Visitors
- Map of the Event
- Driving and parking directions
Bring a camera! You won't want to miss all the fun photo opportunities!
We want to thank the following organizations for taking part in Kansas Day at the Museum 2013: Brown v. Board of Education National Historic Site, Burlingame Quilters Guild, Eisenhower Presidential Library and Museum, Kansas Children's Discovery Center, Kansas Sunflower Basket Weavers, Kids Voting Kansas, The Historic Ritchie House/Shawnee County Historical Society, and The Topeka Handweavers and Spinners Guild.