Kansas Historical Foundation - Corporate Membership
Our corporate membership program allows businesses the opportunity to benefit from supporting a vital cultural and educational organization, receive recognition for their support in promotional materials, and in some cases, enjoy tax advantages.*
Financial support from corporate sponsors allows us to engage in mission-focused programs and activities that could not otherwise be pursued. Your commitment will make a difference in the lives of students and citizens and support our priorities of educating, collecting, and preserving Kansas history.
All members of the Kansas Historical Foundation enjoy the following benefits:
- Free admission to the Kansas Museum of History and 16 state-owned historic sites across Kansas
- Four issues annually of the award winning publication, Kansas History: A Journal of the Central Plains, and Reflections, our magazine about our collections and programs
- Discount on purchases online and at our Museum Store
- Free and reduced admission and gift shop discounts at more than 160 reciprocal institutions across the United States through Time Travelers
Corporate memberships range from $1,500 to $10,000 and above. Benefits and recognition for your business depend on giving level and can include some or all of the following:
- Recognition of your corporate membership at select events/exhibits at the Kansas Museum of History
- Recognition on our donor board in the Kansas Museum of History lobby
- Special recognition and company logo and link on our website, kshs.org, which receives four million visits per year
- Corporate member designation and company logo on our bimonthly KSHS eNews
- Recognition in Reflections magazine and our annual report
- VIP passes to the Museum and all State Historic Sites
- Discounts at The Museum Store and State Historic Site gift shops
- Venue rental discounts on events held in the Museum and State Archives
- Free registrations for our annual meeting and luncheon
Donors may choose to decline tangible benefits while retaining donor board listing and other recognitions, thereby preserving the full deductibility of their donations.
For more information or to activate your corporate membership, please email us.
*consult your tax advisor