Kansas Historical Quarterly - Autumn 1975
Autumn 1975, No. 3
Cover and contents
Edgar Langsdorf, "The First Hundred Years of the Kansas Historical Society," p. 265. (Volunteer: Marilyn Payne)
Since its completion in 1914 the Memorial building at 10th and Jackson streets, Topeka, has been the headquarters of the Kansas State Historical Society. Color photo by staff photographer Early F. KinTner.