State Archives - Research room
Staff members are located at the reference desk and the circulationin the research room and can answer questions.
- First time visitors will need to read our researcher policy and present photo ID to register at the reference desk. Return visitors need to update their reseResearch cards expire annually on June 30.
- Locker room outside the research room is available to store belongings (purses, backpacks, cell phones)
- Lockers are coin operated (change for quarters is available at reference desk)
- Research papers, notebooks, and computers are allowed in research room. For security reasons, reference staff will ask to review materials at the end of a visit.
- Electrical outlets and wireless internet available
- Individuals in need of access assistance or auxiliary aids and services are asked to contact the Historical Society prior to their visit.
The following links provide additional information about using the research room: