State Archives - Research room
Staff members are located at the reference and retrieval desks in the research room and are glad to help.
- First time visitors will need to read our researcher policy and present photo ID to register at the reference desk.
- Return visitors need to update their research cards which expire annually on June 30.
- Free lockers beside the research room are available to store belongings (purses, backpacks, cell phones). A quarter is needed to remove the key and change is available at the reference desk.
- Research material, notebooks, cameras, and computers are allowed in the research room. For security reasons, reference staff will ask to review materials at the end of a visit.
- Electrical outlets and wireless internet available
- Individuals in need of access assistance or auxiliary aids and services are asked to contact the Historical Society prior to their visit.
The following links provide additional information about using the research room: