Valentine Diners - Northeast Kansas
- Business name: Seely's Drive-in
- Street address: 133 Southwest Blvd.
- Open or closed: Closed. No longer on site.
- History: Opened in 1951 or 1952 as Seely's Drive-in, and owned by Fred Seely. By 1954 it was owned by Dean Merilatt and renamed Dean's. Closed by 1957.
- Model / serial number: Unknown
- Additional images: Not available