Valentine Diners - Virginia
- Business name: The Little Chef
- Street address: 1307 Williamson Road
- Open or closed: Open
- History: The Little Chef dates from either 1950 or 1957, and has always had "Little Chef" as part of its name. Gary Nimer owned it from 1986 to July 1999. After being closed for six years, the newly renovated Little Chef reopened in July 2005.
- Model / serial number: Little Chef / Unknown
Virginia diners website