Valentine Diners - West Virginia
White Sulphur Springs
- Business name: Diner on the Green
- Street address: 10 East Main Street
- Open or closed: Open seasonally
- History: This 8-stool diner was delivered by train to White Sulphur Springs, and established as Bone's Diner in 1952. It became Vicky’s Diner when Vicky Scott owned it, and just "The Diner" when Waitman and Joyce Vaughan owned it. Bev Christian took it over for a time under the name Bev's Diner.
- Model / serial number: Master / 965