The Historical Society's State Archives and Library provides records management advice and assistance to Kansas state and local government.
The state of Kansas considers all state and local government records to be public unless restricted by statute or regulation. This means that the public is entitled to view them.
- Kansas Electronic Records Management Guidelines
- Kansas Electronic Recordkeeping Strategy: A White Paper
- Digital Imaging Guidelines
- Email Guidelines
- Guidelines for Managing Records on Kansas Government Agency Websites
- Electronic Records Committee
- Scheduling Electronic Records
- Electronic Recordkeeping Resources