Jump to Navigation

Planning move to Menninger West Campus in Topeka, Kansas

Dates: 1990

These three photographs show the Menninger planning committee focusing on the move of the Children's Division to West Campus, and surveyors at work. In May, 1925, The Menninger Sanitarium Corporation purchased the 20 acre farm and the farmhouse became the clinic and the surrounding 20 acres were developed with buildings and gardens to become the "East Campus" of the Menninger Foundation. In 1982, the "West Campus", a much larger area was developed west of Topeka. In 2003, the Menninger Foundation moved to Houston, Texas.

  • Planning move to Menninger West Campus in Topeka, Kansas
  • Planning move to Menninger West Campus in Topeka, Kansas
  • Planning move to Menninger West Campus in Topeka, Kansas
Planning move to Menninger West Campus in Topeka, Kansas